That’s an excellent question. Right? Customer reviews can assist convince potential buyers and inform people looking for more information about a product or service. The simplest approach to add product reviews to any store is to use a Shopify App Store app.
Product photo review collection for your Shopify store will improve your customers’ shopping experience and thus gradually increase sales. How will you collect product photo reviews for your Shopify store?
This tutorial will walk you through the simple procedures of obtaining product reviews for your store.
- Find best product review collection app
- Create an automated review request campaign
- Customers who left a star rating or text review should be followed up again
- Display your photo reviews with a wonderful customizable widget.
- Reach previous customers
- Make use of your photo reviews in your promotion
Why do you need photos of customers on your product pages?
Simple. To get the trust of your customers!
A photo review on product pages shows your customers that your product is great in person.
Not only that, but customer photo reviews increase sales.
- Provide shoppers with information about the product.
- Work serves as social proof.
- Increase conversion rates
- Reduce the number of returns.
And the statistics don’t lie:
- Before making a purchase, 3 out of every 4 customers read a review.
- Reviews influence 9 out of 10 buyers’ purchasing decisions.
How to Collect Product Image Reviews and how it will be helpful?
1.Choose the ideal product review app
You’ll need to purchase the correct product review app before
you can start collecting reviews. When shopping for a product review app, keep the following features in mind.
- Capability to collect photo and video reviews
- Allows for a large number of review requests to be submitted.
- A high rate of deliverability
- Google- and search-engine friendly
- It also assures a review collection rate above 30%
2.Make the review collection procedure more automated
The most effective strategy to incorporate photo reviews regularly is to automate the process. Allow automation to handle the heavy lifting for your brand.
An app like reviewbit’s picture Reviews promotes maximum client interaction. Reviewbit’s one-of-a-kind photo submission flow not only keeps image submission at the forefront of your customers’ minds but also capitalizes on natural mobile user behavior.
The number of WhatsApp users is growing by the day. Using mobile-optimized review requests increases your chances of receiving an excellent image significantly more than sending emails with terrible mobile UX, making it difficult to finish a review. Customers love convenience, therefore making their mobile experience as frictionless as possible is critical.
3.Customers who left a star rating or text review should be followed up again
It is much easier to obtain a photo from a consumer who has left a review than it is to get one from a customer who is not associated with your company.
Every sales team understands that selling to an existing customer is 60-70 percent more likely than obtaining a new customer, and the same holds for collecting visual feedback. So make it a priority to follow up with clients who have already offered feedback to get the most out of your efforts.
There are numerous reasons why a customer would write a review or a rating without including a photo. For example, they might not have had the product on hand or have been overwhelmed. However, just because they didn’t give an image at first doesn’t mean they’re opposed to doing so in the future.
Send a follow-up message thanking them for their rating or review and informing them that they may help even more customers like them by uploading a photo.
4.Display your photo reviews with a wonderful customizable widget
Once you’ve acquired more customer reviews, you’ll want to use reviewbit’s Widgets to display them attractively on your Shopify website. It will help legitimize your brand by showcasing customer product photos, allowing visitors to trust your products and make quick purchasing decisions. Displaying product photo reviews also makes your consumers feel recognized and cherished, especially if their photos are shared and shown on your website!
5.Reach previous customers
Many businesses devise a strategy to obtain more image reviews and then depend exclusively on new consumers to get them. That means you’re passing up a lot of opportunities. Instead, contact your previous consumers as well. They can provide valuable insight about the long-term use of your product that newer customers cannot. This closes a typical information gap, which prospective buyers enjoy. Everyone wants to know how long their new purchase will last.
6.Incentivising will bring more photo reviews
Incentives are always necessary. While asking for photo reviews at the correct time and in the right style is important in improving the number of reviews you receive, providing an additional incentive makes your customers even more likely to provide feedback.
Using phrases like “coupon,” “discount,” and “saving,” shops can raise their submission rate by up to 18.5 percent on average, according to data from over 3.5 million messages.
You can use this method not only to acquire more reviews but also to enhance retention:
- Coupons serve a dual purpose: they increase the number of reviews while also motivating shoppers to return to your store to take advantage of their discount.
- Return customers will spend three times as much as first-time buyers.
- It’s a win-win situation: more reviews, more return customers, and higher overall sales.
How to Encourage people to share photo reviews on social media?
Encourage your followers to submit photos, and then you can use them across all of your social channels. One example is running a #fridayfeature social media strategy where your customers can be featured on your social media accounts by tagging you in their images. Another example is uploading photos of your customers on your company’s Instagram story.
- Create a corporate hashtag for customers to use when posting images of their products on social media.
- Create a contest for your consumers to enter by posting product images on their social media accounts.
- Allow customers to tag you in images uploaded on your company’s social media.
- Give your consumers a discount voucher in exchange for sharing product images on social media and tagging your business account.
That’s it! That is how you can receive customer photo reviews and leverage them to get more photos and earn more purchases.
Customer photo reviews demonstrate that your product is of high quality and worth purchasing!
Product reviews and photo reviews have repeatedly been proved in studies to be quite helpful in persuading buyers to buy from you.
So, how are you going to incorporate reviews into your Shopify store? Have a try on reviewbit