WhatsApp Improves The Review Collection Strategy On Shopify? Do you know how?
Considering the case of LinkedIn, with 310 million active users, or Twitter, with 430 million active users You’re most likely marketing there as well.
Facebook, with its 2.2 billion active users aged 20-65, is the most likely candidate. Perhaps Instagram, with 800 million active users aged 20 to 40.
But what if we told you there is another text-based platform with more users than Instagram and LinkedIn combined?
And we’re fairly certain you’re not on there yet. It’s known as WhatsApp.
Right now is the time to start taking action, building a massive following, and engaging with your true fans before all marketers worldwide realize they are missing out on this massive opportunity and ruin it for everyone.
Who uses WhatsApp?
Many countries, including Brazil, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, and Turkey, as well as Argentina, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, South Africa, and Spain, have WhatsApp as the most popular chat app.
One reason for this is that, with the exception of the United States, sending text messages has always been expensive and excluded from carrier bundles. When WhatsApp became available and required only data to send messages, it was an instant success.
While WhatsApp is popular among teenagers in Germany and the United Kingdom, the majority of users in the United States are adults aged 21 to 44.
Customers appear to want to communicate, and WhatsApp appears to have the potential to be the platform for them.
Suppose you want to serve an international audience or stay ahead of the curve. WhatsApp is the platform you should seriously consider.
The Advantages of Using WhatsApp for Marketing
The benefits of using WhatsApp are numerous; we have highlighted the most important ones below, which may help your company improve communication with its target audience:
1) Users are easy to reach: the proliferation of smartphones has allowed apps like WhatsApp to spread like wildfire and to be present in users’ pockets at any time and from any location.
2) Quicker communications: The WhatsApp notification system allows users to receive an instant alert whenever they receive a message, displayed much faster than an SMS or email.
3) Trustworthy Platform: WhatsApp was one of the first platforms to implement end-to-end encryption, which allows you to decrypt conversations so that only users in the chat can see them. As a result of the new terms and conditions, this may change.
4) High message conversion rate: WhatsApp has a very high message opening rate of around 98 percent, which increases the likelihood that a message from your brand will be seen significantly.
5) Lower marketing costs: Because it is a low-cost marketing channel, it is very accessible to small businesses, which can initially install WhatsApp Business to manage their platform activities.
What can you do with WhatsApp to gather feedback?
You can ask your customers to leave feedback on your product or service. Please provide them with links or options for responding to a survey.
WhatsApp can encourage your customers to provide more accurate feedback as a popular communication platform. Give them creative ways to provide feedback, and they will interact with you.
The addition of ratings and reviews to your website is one of the most important eCommerce website solutions. A successful eCommerce website design is similar to a community where the page’s owners, managers, and customers all work together.
Customers not only buy products from your website, but they also tell others about them. Positive word of mouth can significantly increase the worth of your website.
What are your thoughts on collecting feedback through WhatsApp? Isn’t it going to be amazing?
WhatsApp, as we all know, is our personal space.
As a result, gathering reviews through WhatsApp will yield 30% more results than gathering reviews through email.
Of course, you can collect customer reviews through WhatsApp and easily publish them on your website using a Shopify app. The collection of reviews and their publication on a website are automated processes. You have the option of only publishing a subset of your reviews.
Reviewbit WhatsApp reviews will allow you to collect feedback and add it to your website.
Finally, collecting reviews is an important part of growing your brand online. Companies can collect reviews on their smartphones by integrating WhatsApp requests with Reviews.
Brands should choose mobile-friendly products that seamlessly integrate into their existing tech stack to remain competitive in an increasingly mobile-first eCommerce landscape.